At Andrews Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Center, our team of doctors Aggressively Pursue Victory Over Injury. Our mission is to provide the best orthopaedic care possible using the latest clinical and surgical technologies. And we’re determined to keep improving patient care through new orthopaedic research and education.
Fortunately, today there are many injuries that can be treated minimally invasive without surgery with new procedures. Our seven (7) non-surgical sports medicine & orthopaedic physicians have extensive training and experience with the latest micro-invasive and ultrasound-guided procedures.
Our practice currently provides the following micro-invasive procedures:
1. Micro-Invasive Procedures - Generally soft tissue injuries or conditions that can be caused by acute events or chronic/repetitive injuries.
- Calcific Tendinitis Debridement
- Peripheral Nerve Entrapment Release by Hydrodissection
- Percutaneous Trigger Finger Release Under Ultrasound Guidance
- Partial Plantar Fascia Release with Topaz Microdebrider
- Ultrasound-Guided Percutaneous Tenotomy
- Procedure used to treat chronic tendon injuries such as tennis elbow, golfer's elbow, Achilles tendinitis, patellar tendinitis
2. Ultrasound-Guided Procedures -
- Aspiration and/or injection of joint, tendon, tendon sheath, bursa, ganglion cyst, baker's cyst, trigger finger, etc.
- PRP injections