For decades, our Andrews Sports Medicine team of doctors have provided medical coverage for youth, collegiate and professional athletes from our local community, from the state of Alabama, across the country and from around the world. We are here serving as team physicians for your favorite professional, collegiate, high school and middle school teams.
At Andrews Sports Medicine, our team of doctors spend a lot of time in clinic and in the operating room; however, they also spend a lot of time on the sidelines, courtside and in the athletic training rooms, working alongside athletic trainers to make the necessary decisions to help athletes recover faster and back to your sport as quickly and safely as possible.
At the moment, our sports medicine team of doctors provide athletic coverage for:
- 2 national governing bodies
- 5 professional sports organizations
- 9 collegiate athletic programs
- 60+ high school & middle school athletic departments
- Various, local youth sports programs & community events