- Patient Resources
- Scheduling An Appointment
- New Patient Forms
- Appointment Policies
- Referrals, Workers' Comp & Litigation
- Financial Information
- Preparing For Your Visit
- Share Your Medical Images With Andrews Sports Medicine
- Travel & Area Information
- Patient Portal
- Online Bill Pay
- Medical Records
- Injury Prevention
- Purchase Andrews Sports Medicine Gear
Refill by Phone
Call your pharmacy to renew your prescription. They will contact us for any necessary information.
Please allow at least 24-48 hours for your prescription to be renewed, as each request has to be approved by a physician and not all physicians are in the office on any particular day.
If your prescription is running low, please do not wait until the weekend or until your medication has completely run out. If you are planning to travel out of town, please make sure you have enough medication to last for your whole trip.
No medications will be prescribed if you are not a current patient who has been treated within the last 3-6 months (varies by doctor). If you would like a long-term anti-inflammatory or any other type of medication, we suggest you discuss this with your primary care physician.
Many narcotic pain medications CANNOT be called in, and must be ordered via our internal system by our doctors. Patients are required to pick up these prescriptions directly from their pharmacy. It is our office policy NOT to mail these prescriptions. If you require a refill or change of narcotic medication, you or a designee must pick it up at our office. Please bring a driver’s license when picking up a prescription from our office.
No prescriptions will be called in:
- After 4:00 PM (CST) Monday–Thursday
- After 12:00 PM (CST) on Friday
- Note: Some doctors are in the operating room/in procedures on Friday, and are unable to call in any prescriptions on Friday.
- On weekends